Saturday, April 25, 2009

CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Deals 4/26 - 5/2

Since the weather is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL outside today...I am not going to individually post all the sale add deals for this week. I am kinda cheating by linking you to the blogs that I will be making my shopping lists from. So here you go!

Right Aid Deals from Coupon Insider

Walgreens Deals from Hip to Save

CVS Deals from Deal Seeking Mom

Giant Eagle from Cherry Picker

Publix from Southern Savers

Still looking for my local Kroger's and Aldi's. another tip is that I "google" the store's name plus the start date of the sale. This way I can check out not only the deals that everyone's found with coupon matches, but different bloggers have different scenarios on their blogs of how to get the best deals with sales that you can buy more than one type of product for that sale price. Most bloggers post their sale/coupon match ups on Friday or Saturday/ I generally do my shopping lists on Saturday evening after the kids go to bed and then my shopping after church on Sunday. Hubby takes the kids home for a nap and I head to the stores.

Have a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment