Friday, May 29, 2009

NEw Tulle's Day Sale!! 6/2/09


Tulle is once again haiving a one day only Tulle's Day Treasure Hunt Sale! Id you saw my post on the sale I got last month you'll know how WONDERFUL this really is! I ended up getting $707.00 worth of clothes for $50.88, close to 92% off!!! Their sale will include knit tops for $4.99, Tops for $5.99, Sweater's for $6.99, and knit pants, sweaters, and jackets for $8.00! It's a perfect way to stock up for this Fall with some unbeatable prices! I'm not sure what time it will start, but last time it started at 12:00 pst I believe. Things got fast so it is definetly worth staying up or getting up early for, especially if you are wanting popular sizes.

If this is your first time ordering with Tulle, not that the sizes are more of a juniors sizing so it does run a bit smaller. I ordered one size up form my normal size and things fit fine. Also if you do end up with something that does not fit right, Tulle allows you to print out a return shipping label to ship it back to them for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment