Although there were no coupons in this weeks newspaper I was still able to go out on Monday (no couponing Sunday because of Easter.) Here is a run down of what I snatched up at CVS this week. Hopefully this will inspire you that it's really not that hard to save a bundle!! Also I have added in my side bar a cheat sheet on all the abbreviations used in the coupon world.
Colgate Enamel Protect Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste or 360 Sensitive Toothbrush $3.99
- Earn $3.99 ECBs (limit 2)
- 75¢/1 Q (3/29 SS)= Free
= 75¢ Profit after Q and ECBs
- Used a $2.00 ECB from last week's trip
Total OOP: $4.89 ECB's earned:$8.00 (they round up)
3 Air Wick Mini FreshMatic Automatic Spray .8 oz or Lumin Air Flameless Candle .71 oz Price $4.99/1
- $4/1 from 4/5 SS FreshMatic
= Pay $.99/1
Sobe Life Water B1G1Free
-2 B1G1 Sobe here: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qdcnfeh65041990&bt=wi&o=56053&c=SL&p=dP7JSciC
- 4 Free
Vitamin Water 10 is on sale 5/$5.00.
- $1.00/1f any Vitamin Water 10 20 oz. bottle SS 4/5/09 SS
= Free after coupon and sale
Buy 4 Pepsi Product 2 Liter Bottles for $5, get a FREE Sierra Mist
- Purchase an additional Sierra Mist and use the buy one get one free coupon from here, http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qdjucar65028087&bt=xs&sssdmh=dm24.155504&o=56001&c=SM&p=xVhZbRY3
- $1.00/4 hang tag on the bottles
Final cost only $4 for 6 2 liters, just .67 each!
CVS's Brand 160 Count Wet Wipes Clearance $1.32
= 5 for $6.60
Nestle Butterfinger Eggs (Easter Candy Clearance) $1.75
- $1.00/1 recent Q??
= $0.75 /1
= 2 bags at $1.50
- Used my $8.00 ECB from toothpaste
Total Saved: $57.49
Total OOP: $8.28
CVS Year to Date Savings: $120.32